Friday 12 October 2012

Multicolored


I wore this on Saturday.I had bought the multicolored top sometime ago but had never gotten the opportunity to wear it due to various reasons.




 My hair has been behaving well lately.It was in such a lifeless state until I decided to deep condition it with a mixture of Honey,Avocado and Egg. It's amazing how it went from lifeless to shiny and healthy in the one hour I did the deep conditioning.I hadn't done it in like 3 years!Can you imagine!

 I also changed my hair oil to Dax Super hair Conditioner compounded with 100% pure lanolin.Lanolin basically is stuff secreted by sheep's sebaceous glands.My scalp is no itching like it used to and is less sensitive than before.I even did twists after straightening my hair on Friday and then took them out on Saturday morning to get these beautiful curls.



 I am currently obsessed with animal rings.














What is your deep conditioning regimen?


Tops:Mama Price and Gikomba
Clutch:Mama Price
Denims:Gifted
Studded Sneakers:Gikomba
Necklace,earrings and rings:Dubois Stalls and Gikomba

No comments:

Post a Comment